Starlings Oakland is made up of dedicated professionals and volunteers who are passionate about making a difference in our volleyball community.
We provide an affordable volleyball program serving girls attending school in Oakland, with a priority for Oakland Unified School District. Our season runs from January to June, competing in the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) of USA Volleyball (USAV).
By Invitation Only
*Location provided on email invite.
Nov 28th & 30th 6-8PM
Step 2 - Purchase NCVA Tryout Membership $15.
You will be asked "Who is this membership for?", Click "Add a Child" and you will be taken back to your SportsEngine Account.
Using the email subject “Potential Starling”, send the following info in an email to Coach@StarlingsOakland.org
· Player’s Name
· Playing Experience
· Parent Name
· Parent Cell#
· How you heard about our program.
· Tryout Membership#
· Any questions you may have.
If you are interested in becoming a Starlings coach or volunteer, use the message icon for more information.
1) To provide the equal opportunity for girls from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds to train and compete in the sport of volleyball at the USA Junior Olympic Level;
2) To encourage teamwork, health, positive life skills, and academic achievement; and
3) foster a community-based, self-sustaining organization.